Please pick up your cap and gown at HSC today (Tues 6/9/20) between 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. If you can't make it, reach out to Michelle. Also, please return your chromebook, textbooks, library books, etc. You'll also receive a senior dues partial refund and the contents of your locker.
As for graduation, we have two events planned. The first is a "reverse parade" at Lighthouse Point Park at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday June 11. The second is your graduation on June 16 at 9:00 a.m. We can't wait to see and cheer for you!
Here are some guidelines so that our graduation on the 16th is safe:
- One vehicle per family. Graduate must be in the vehicle.
- Do not arrive more than 30 minutes before your graduation start time.
- You must be in your graduation gown and in the front passenger seat.
- NHPS staff will be at the gate to verify your name and give you a placard to put in your car window.
- Your vehicle may then enter the drive through line. NHPS staff will line the route.
- At the stage, only the graduate may exit the vehicle.
- The speaker will read your name, and you will walk across the stage to receive your diploma and get your picture taken.
- All family members must remain in the vehicle while the graduate walks across the stage.
- After receiving your diploma, you will exit the stage and return to the vehicle.
- The vehicle must then depart Lighthouse Park.
If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, please reach out to Matt, Michelle, or Cari. We'd love to hear from you!