Welcome BACK! We missed you!
We have a new schedule for remote learning! Click for details: https://4.files.edl.io/92ee/09/02/20/193445-61952f5a-8b28-4950-8254-65007cf65a99.pdf
We also have a great plan for starting the school year with our high energy and exciting FLIGHT DAYS happening just like they do every year! Be sure to log in and let’s get this year started off great!
Here are some updates that will make your return to school as smooth as possible:
- School will start remotely this year, with NO in person classes, at least for the first few weeks.
- It starts on Thursday September 3rd at 7:45 am. Check your NHPS email (IDemail@example.com) on September 2nd more details about where to log in. We are planning AWESOME Flight Days to launch the year.
- There are a few things you need to do before then - please do these ASAP if you haven’t already!
- Fill out required paperwork online at https://nhpsorientation.net/high-school-in-the-community/
- Come get your NEW laptop to use this school year (see schedule below).
- You must fill out the paperwork above if you want to receive your laptop.
- If you are a returning student and we loaned you a chromebook, please bring that and the power cord back when you come to collect your laptop.
- We will provide nhps.net email login information when you pick up your laptops.
- Student schedules are in PowerSchool. While these may change a bit both before and right after the beginning of school, you can see your draft schedule now. If you need your PowerSchool log in you can email our school counselor Jess at Jessica.Domotor@new-haven.k12.ct.us
- While NHPS schools are operating in remote learning, you can still get breakfast and lunch. Take a look at the schedule here. It does not have to be HSC where you go to get these meals.
- Need to reach a specific person at HSC? We're all listed in the HSCNewHaven.org Directory!